? ??????????????Mystical? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (33 Ratings)??30 Grabs Today. 29263 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (424 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 92309 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Foot Nail ~ ~ T.T

2 september 2009

Today , when after tution BM...Coz our shoe put outside the tution center ... So , we go out to take our shoe ..then balik rumah...hahaa...While ...i'm wana take my shoe...my frenzZz sis din't saw me...accidently step my leg ( she wear her shoe adii )...walaoA...so damn freaking pain...hehe...
After she noe..she say sorry ...then..nvm ( i ans her ) ^^...i not so hot tempered loo ( not lc yaa ) =D...When i go back home...i saw my foot nail like gonna broke...T.T...Luckly , not the whole foot nail wana broke out...=P...soo lucky...hehe...
Why i alwayzz unlucky when BM tution...i HATE it laaa...( coz see the stupid teacher) ??? I'm not aimed at him..i don't know what reason will hate him...
But who call him sooo smelly...alwiyzz simply scold ppl...n more...
Hope them ( my frenz ) will not coz kena *him* then unlucky ^^...LOL ! !

0 comments: