? ??????????????Mystical? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (33 Ratings)??30 Grabs Today. 29263 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (424 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 92309 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 25, 2009

Today , lyanne come to my house , then we play computer together ...

1.00 p.m she reach my house ...

3.30 p.m she say she want to go back to eat... she go back home dy ...

4.10 p.m she ask my parent weather at home anot , then i say don't have , coz today my parent went out do something ...

4.15 p.m she come again , after that play computer again , muahahaa

5.45 p.m my friend call us go out to padang play ...


6.15 p.m we go back home , coz afterward need to tution

7.45 p.m uncle foo ( the tution van ) reach my house , actually not that late de...but today less ppl sit the van . So , uncle foo late come to fetch me ...

7.47 p.m uncle foo reach lyanne house , fetch her ... bcz her father n mother go to china ( so fun leh ) ... so fast fetch her coz her house jz nearby my house ... hahahax


8.10 p.m we reach tution center , math tution >.< Mr .Lee teach us...

8.15 p.m Mr.Lee come in , start teaching~~

8.20 p.m Samantha leong reach theree so late , tution start jor lo~ but hii ^^

8.21 p.m She come in dy , sit down ... i tell her what teacher teach just now , we mark the book la...so borrow my book to her , let her semak... muahahaa

8.21 p.m I so good borrow to her she scold me , hmmp !! next time don't want borrow u jor ( me so perasan , and jz jk only ) ( i sure will borrow to her la , friend wat )


8.23 p.m teacher teach us PERIMETER today , haizz ...now don't know why i started lazy daa...

8.30 p.m Aiyoooo why lynn syn no come ... before that she got tell me hahahaa
BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING

9.15 p.m i and lyanne play play play ...but poor little samantha so rajin = = , all ppl keep talk talk talk jz her sit theree so quite , but she also got play little with us too la

PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY

9.45 p.m Wooohoooo~~~ go back home looo~~~~ yeah !!! still stay at there more few minute will die d laa >.<

9.49 p.m Uncle Fooo d van came ... go to the van ...

0 comments: