? ??????????????Mystical? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (33 Ratings)??30 Grabs Today. 29263 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (424 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 92309 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

tHe Morgan and THE teddy bear ...>.<

27 august 2009


haizz..nth else to write laa..so bored~~
today , i only touch my sejarah folio...lazy to do laa...zZZzZzz
not yet done jz do 2-3 pages...hahaax
so many...how can i finis?? i not god lo...(dun dream la me)
then..i jz leave it at my table...bye bye...(to my folio )
i play my computer ...woohooo...but nth else do in my computer...==
well~~ chat v my frenzz...play facebook...check my mail....
OMG ! ! 7.30 p.m adii...the van uncle fetch me to the tution center laa...
rain rain rain...luckly not heavy...after i become wet adii...hahaa
haizz...Bm tution..that teacher MORGAN...need to see him agn...
i not so hate bm laa..but the teacher make me hate BM...
some student like him...but almost of them hate himm...i think soooo
bla blaaa blaaa blaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i saw the gay lou ( jmin joon ) play his hp...i think he sms v his gf laa...hahax
sooo boring laa...
that MORGAN simply scold lynn syn today..
mental problem?? or he suffer from unquited love??? jz guess only...
he simply scold ppl when ever he want...>.<
i know i very bad laa...no need tell me...
hehe hey hey...finish the boring tution daa...sit the van again...zzZzZzzZ
find ppl to sms...lolx...sms v may kee , charisse more loo...
mailto:*&%5E$@!#^$$%^@#$!@#$%^&**&#$++&%$^$$$##@@&&***^$
reach my house...over the park...
saw 3 ppl...theree...sitting the see-saw( duno spell correct anot )
got 1 ppl hug a bear bear on his/ her shoulder
far away i saw....the bear bear...
like a puppy or a kitten laa...my eye sumthing wrong...
come in my house daaa...my mum ask me got saw that thing is what anot>>??
i see truely ...its a bear laa...ahahax...my mum also say that too..
whyi need to care it?? also not me...
continue play my computer~~~do the same thing...
chat v frenz , play facebook , check my mail agn...n moreeee~~
what a boring day...
it's loook loong laa..the blog...LOL ! !

0 comments: