? ??????????????Mystical? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (33 Ratings)??30 Grabs Today. 29263 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (424 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 92309 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 28, 2009

ZzZz~Crazy day~zZzZ

28 august 2009



Yesterday i sleep at 5.00++ a.m. . Today i wake up at 8.00 a.m sooo early laa..i just sleep for 3 hours...when i wake up..so damn tired man...sleepy..zZzzZzZZz

8.30
When,i'm eating get ready for go to tution...my hp rang....who call me?? O.o is joen..she asking me reach there adii??...hahax..i just eat laaa...yummy yummy...

9.10 a.m
Later..i reach theree ... i go in to class...luckly the teacher haven't come..i tot i late daa...LOLx...
Then..i went into the class...Hi , joen =D...she asking me y i come so late...i say i just wake up only laa...coz yesterday sleep late...we talk talk talk....

9.15++ a.m.
The teacher came in , asking me isn't replacement...i say "ya"...then he say good...LOL..nth nice to say good laa...all looking at me..i like alien like that...==...hahaa...leave it..i just dont bother bout it..hehe...


9.15 a.m. - 10.30a.m.
Teacher keep come in go out come in go out...coz his bz for the STPM i think so...so..he teaching 2 class laa...if i din't guess wrong...

I n joen play hp at the bck while he go out..hahaa...she took my hp and take picture me...i don't worried about that...coz she using my hp take picture me..after she gif back me i can delete it..hahaa...

Why the time over soo long ... we keep play sambil do the *exercise* so harrd laa...think until my brain gonna burst..haha...not that serious laa..just kidding~~but too lot laa...i'm a quite lazy girl...lazy to do the exercise hahaa...

10.30 a.m ---
yeah.. the tution end ! ! i can go back home play my computer ...hahaax...i think i like to play my computer till crazy already...xD...

Ofcoz not play it all the time laa..after about 2 hours ...i went out gai gai v my parent...lolx...then...
more...lazy to write...Xp


0 comments: